Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tomato and carrot soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato and carrot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato and carrot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato and carrot soup recipe. To make tomato and carrot soup you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato and carrot soup:
- Prepare 495 grams of tomatoes on the vine quater ed then halved.
- Prepare 170 grams of carrots peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 170 grams of potatoes peeled and cubed.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take dash of ground black pepper.
- Get 650 ml of Cold water.
- Take 2 of beef stock cubes to your diet. I used knorr reduced stock melts as have loads to use.
Steps to make Tomato and carrot soup:
- Put carrots tomatoes and potatoes in pan or slow cooker I used 8 in 1.
- Pour water on till just covered.
- Put stock melts/cubes pepper and coriander on and stir to mix in.
- Put lid on and cook on low to medium until veg is cooked I used 8 in 1 on 140° for 30 minutes.
- Take off heat cool a little then blend with stick blender until smooth..
- Serve immediately or put in bowls with lids and keep in fridge for upto 4 days..
- My batch was 324 calories and served 4 and had following nutrion ….PROTEIN 15 CARBS 60 FIBER 14 SUGAR 17 FAT 11 SAT 2 SODIUM 28 POTASSIUM 21 VITAMIN A 561 VITAMIN C 15 CALCIUM 11 IRON 2.
If you find this Tomato and carrot soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.