Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Japanese Curry (sweet) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Curry (sweet) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Curry (sweet) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese curry (sweet) recipe. To cook japanese curry (sweet) you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese Curry (sweet):
- Prepare of Curry Paste:.
- Use 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Take 3 Tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 Tbsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 Tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 1 Tbsp of honey.
- Use 3 Tbsp of Apple sauce.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of ketchup.
- You need of Stew:.
- Provide 3 of Medium Carrots.
- Take 2 of Small onions.
- You need 3 of Small sweet or regular potato.
- Take 2 of cut up chicken breasts.
- Provide 2 Cup of water.
Steps to make Japanese Curry (sweet):
- Make a roux in a sauce pan by mixing flour and butter. Stir constantly until golden..
- On low heat add garam masala, curry powder and cayenne pepper. Stir well..
- Add Apple sauce and honey. This should form a paste almost like gingerbread dough..
- The smell is fragrant! Start cutting your vegetables and chicken. Add to a large pot with 2 cups of water.
- Stew for 20 minutes. Then add all of your curry paste. Mix until dissolved. Cover and simmer for 25 minutes..
- By this time your stew should be thick and vegetables cooked. If not, keep simmering..
- Traditionally Japanese curry is served with rice. Enjoy this recipe!.
If you find this Japanese Curry (sweet) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.