Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many people neglect. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to e-z chicken tortilla bake recipe. To cook e-z chicken tortilla bake you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake:
- Use 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces) of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- Get 2 cups of Chunky Salsa or Original Picante Sauce Medium.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Get 22 oz of bag of fully cooked, diced, oven roasted chicken breast.
- Prepare 16 of corn tortilla(6-inch), cut into 1-inch pieces.
- You need 2 cups of shredded fiesta/Mexican blend cheese (or more if you want:) ).
- Provide 1 can of sweet whole kernel corn (optional).
Steps to make E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake:
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, salsa, corn, milk, chicken, tortillas and half the cheese in a large mixing bowl & then pour mixture into 5 quart (11 by 13) shallow baking dish..
- Cover the baking dish. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Top with the remaining cheese. Let stand until the cheese is melted..
- Enjoy:-) This feeds a big crowd..
If you find this E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.