Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Timlo soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Timlo soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Timlo soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to timlo soup recipe. To make timlo soup you need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Timlo soup:
- Provide Half of chicken cut into small pieces (or 2 chicken breast).
- Get 2 of litter water.
- Use 2 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Take 2 of carrot, peeled and cut into the shape of flower petals.
- Provide 100 gr of shiitake mushrooms, soaked in hot water, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 15 gr of dried tuberose flower, knotted, soaked in cold water.
- Take 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Use 50 gram of glass noodles, soaked in cold water.
- Take 15 of boiled quail eggs (you can buy in Asian grocery).
- Use 2 of scallion.
- Use 3 of chinese parsley.
- Prepare of Spices (ground).
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 2 cm of gingger.
- You need 1 teaspoon of peppercorns.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Timlo soup:
- Simmer chicken in a covered pot until tender (or you can use chicken breast bring to boil until chicken is fully cooked. Remove the chicken breast from the pot and cut into cube, and put back later with all the vegetables). Heat oil, saute all the spices until fragrant. Add to the boiling stock..
- Add the mushrooms, tuberose flower, scallions, quail egg and carrots then bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes. And before removing from the heat add the cabbage and Add the noodles and cook for 2-3 more minutes, turn heat off then garnish chinese parsley..
- Serve with fresh tomato sambal ( for the sambal you just need 5 bird's eye chilli, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 small cloves garlic,and 1 small fresh tomatoes, then ground together. Dont forget shrimp crackers 😍 #happycooking.
If you find this Timlo soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.