Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 🥗Aloo Gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🥗Aloo Gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you need to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than entirely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 🥗aloo gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry) recipe. To cook 🥗aloo gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry) you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 🥗Aloo Gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry):
- Use 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh coriander, roughly chopped.
- Provide 2 of small green chili, chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of red kashmiri chili powder (to taste).
- Get 1 of large cauliflower, leaves removed and cut evenly into eighths.
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes, peeled and cut into even pieces.
- Prepare 4 of fresh diced tomatoes or (half tomato caned).
- Provide 1 tsp of fresh garlic, ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white cumin seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt (to taste).
- You need 1 tsp of dried fenugreek leaves(kasoori meethi).
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
Instructions to make 🥗Aloo Gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry):
- Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan. Add the chopped onion and 1 tsp of cumin seeds to the oil. Stir together and cook until onions become light golden, and translucent. Add red chilli powder, turmeric, salt..
- Add kasoori meethi (little bit rubbing in your palm and then added) Add chopped chillis (according to taste) Stir tomatoes into onion mixture. Add ginger and garlic mix thoroughly. Add potatoes and cauliflower to the sauce plus a few tablespoons of water (ensuring that the mixture doesn't stick to the saucepan)..
- Ensure that the potatoes and cauliflower are coated with the curry sauce. Cover and allow to simmer for 15 to 20 minutes (or until potatoes are cooked). sprinkle Garam Masala and chopped coriander leaves on top of the curry..
- Turn off the heat, cover, and leave for as long as possible before serving.
If you find this 🥗Aloo Gobhi🥗 (cauliflower and potato curry) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.