Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Lemon Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Lemon Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked lemon chicken recipe. To make baked lemon chicken you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Lemon Chicken:
- You need 3 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbs of lemon juice.
- Get 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Use of Panko crumbs + mixture of cayenne pepper, paprika, italian seasoning.
- You need 4 (4 oz) of chicken breast halves.
Steps to make Baked Lemon Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a shallow dish, combine the olive oil, lemon juice (+ lemon zest), garlic, sal and pepper. Place panko mixture in another dish. Dip chicken in oil mixture, then coat with crumbs..
- Place in a greased cookie sheet. Drizzle with remaining olive oil mixture. Bake, uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear..
If you find this Baked Lemon Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.