Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fish molly kerala style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fish molly kerala style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish molly kerala style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people take for granted. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish molly kerala style recipe. You can have fish molly kerala style using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish molly kerala style:
- Provide 2 of fish fillets of ruhu/ rui.
- Get 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Provide 9-10 of curry leaves.
- Use 1 medium onion of chopped.
- Get 6-7 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of " ginger sliced skinout.
- Take 6-7 of green chilli slited.
- Provide 6-7 of almonds.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 pinch of sugar.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Use 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Fish molly kerala style:
- First dry roast desiccated coconut untill it become golden and crispy. In blender paste it untill it become creamy textured and keep aside for future..
- Either you can use readymade coconut milk or homemade coconut milk. I have prepared coconut milk at my home..
- In blender blend onion, ginger, garlic, almonds, 5-6 curry leaves together and make a smooth paste. Add turmeric powder and keep aside for future use..
- Fish pieces marinated with salt first and keep for 9-10mins. Traditionally fish fillets are not frying but in this recipe I have sallow fry my fish fillets both side for 1 min each in low flame. Don't fry hard as we want soft creamy fish fillets..
- In that same pan heat remaining oil and add onion paste, slited green chillies and cook low flame for 4-5 mins..We don't want colour changes to brown. Add coconut milk followed by fish pieces. Cook low flame another 2-3 mins..
- Add rest of curry leaves, roasted coconut paste,black pepper powder, salt as per required and pinch of sugar. Cook another 2 mins and switch of flame. Cover it with lid atleast for 10 mins before serving with hot steam rice..
- Note: You can use lemon juice as if you like sour taste of curries. I like my fish molly without lemon juice;Milky creamy flavourful light textured without sour taste..
If you find this Fish molly kerala style recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.