Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tamarind soup (sayur asem) *vegan recipe. To cook tamarind soup (sayur asem) *vegan you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan:
- You need 300 gr of Kangkung/water spinach (optional).
- Use 2 of carrots.
- You need 200 gr of corn kernels.
- Use 1/2 of red onion.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tamarind.
- You need 1 of bayleaf.
- Provide 1 cm of galangal.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 5 cups of water.
- Get of You can use other vegetables such as:.
- Use of Cabbage.
- Provide of Chokos.
- Provide of Wombok.
- Take of Snake bean.
Steps to make Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan:
- Boil the water, chop onion and garlic, cut up all vegetables..
- Add chopped onion and garlics into boiling water, stir it. Add tamarind, bayleaf, and galangal. Sprinkle salt and sugar stir it..
- Put the vegetables in (the vegetables that needed to be cooked longer should be added first like carrot and snake bean)..
- Cover the pot until all the vegetables cooked well..
- Perfect to serve while its hot in winter or rainy weather. Also can be served with steamed rice, chili sauce, and garlic or prawn crackers..
If you find this Tamarind Soup (Sayur Asem) *Vegan recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.