Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Aloo gobi curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo gobi curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo gobi curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One nutritious option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo gobi curry recipe. To cook aloo gobi curry you need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo gobi curry:
- Get 1 of whole gobi.
- Use 3 of potatoes.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Provide 2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 0.25 cup of yogurt.
- Use 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Use 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Get 3 tsp of roasted gram.
- You need 10 of cashews.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 stick of cinnamon.
- Use 5-6 of cardamom seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jaggery/sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 5 of ginger pieces small.
- You need of Jeera/ cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
Instructions to make Aloo gobi curry:
- In a pan take 2 tsp oil. Add onion, ginger garlic paste and ginger. sauté for awhile until onions turn golden brown. Now add cashews and tomatoes and sauté for 5 minutes..
- Cool it and blend the ingredients in mixer with roasted gram and 3 tbsp raw rice seeds. (This is to give thickness).
- Now in a pan take oil and sauté with jeera, bay leaf and cinnamon stick..
- Further add chilli powder, turmeric and garam masala and sauté in low flame for around a minute. This is to give a bright colour to the gravy. Now mix the onion and tomato paste and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Also add coriander powder, salt and sugar..
- Further add potatoes and a cup of water and boil it for 10 minutes.
- Now add gobi to the same mixture and boil it for another 15 minutes until gobi is cooked well. Add Yogurt. Add water if required..
- Now add crushed kasuri methi and coriander leaves and serve it hot with roti..
If you find this Aloo gobi curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.