Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sesame Baked Sweet Potatoes w/ Roasted Garlic Sour Cream recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sesame Baked Sweet Potatoes w/ Roasted Garlic Sour Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sesame Baked Sweet Potatoes w/ Roasted Garlic Sour Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sesame baked sweet potatoes w/ roasted garlic sour cream recipe. To cook sesame baked sweet potatoes w/ roasted garlic sour cream you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sesame Baked Sweet Potatoes w/ Roasted Garlic Sour Cream:
- You need 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare of sesame oil; as needed.
- Get 1 T of sesame seeds.
- You need 2 T of diced crispy bacon.
- Provide 1/2 t of dried lemon peel seasoning.
- Get 1 head of garlic; roasted.
- Take 1/4 C of sour cream.
- You need of sea salt & black pepper; as needed.
Instructions to make Sesame Baked Sweet Potatoes w/ Roasted Garlic Sour Cream:
- Wash potatoes under cold running water. Pat dry. Put each potato in the center of a piece of tin foil that is large enough to wrap the potato completely, but not excessively. Fold up corners to make a tent for each potato. Pour enough sesame oil to coat the potato all around, and wrap the potato..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 35 minutes or until potatoes are easily pierced with a paring knife..
- Whisk sour cream and roasted garlic together with a tiny pinch of salt..
- When cool enough to handle, split potatoes to open them up. Season with sea salt, freshly cracked black pepper, and dried lemon peel seasoning..
- Garnish with bacon, sesame seeds, and roasted garlic sour cream..
- Variations; Kosher salt, lemon zest or juice, lime, ponzu, soy, ginger, brown sugar, mirin, honey, cilantro, scallions, chives, cayenne, caramelized shallots, butter, orange, parsley, sriracha, peanut oil, fried leeks,.
If you find this Sesame Baked Sweet Potatoes w/ Roasted Garlic Sour Cream recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.