Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jamie oliver's reverse puff pastry pizza recipe. To cook jamie oliver's reverse puff pastry pizza you only need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza:
- You need 20 of Cherry Tomatoes Halved, About.
- Get of Leafy Greens (I am using cabbage) Julienned, A Small Handful.
- Take 1 Handful of Carrots or Zucchini / Eggplant Oblique Cut,.
- You need 1 Handful of Mushrooms (I am using shiitake) Coarsely Sliced,.
- You need 1 Handful of Herbs (I am using scallions),.
- Use 1 Handful of Chili / Bell Peppers Coarsely Sliced,.
- Prepare Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Prepare 1 of Red Onion,.
- Take of Canola / Grapeseed / Sunflower Oil, A Drizzle.
- Provide 3 Cloves of Garlic,.
- Prepare 200 g of Store-bought Frozen Vegan Puff Pastry, About.
- You need 1 Handful of Vegan Mozzarella Preferably Emborg,.
- You need Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Get Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Get of Extra Virgin Olive Oil Preferably Alce Nero's, A Drizzle.
- Take of Balsamic Glaze Preferably Alce Nero's, A Drizzle.
Steps to make Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celsius or 350 fahrenheit. Once you have sliced and cut your leftover vegetables, brush the skillet or baking dish or even the baking tray with canola oil or any neutral oil. Add in all the vegetables..
- Quarter the onion and peel them layer by layer. Crush the garlic. Add the onion and garlic into the vegetable mixture. You can use any green herbs you have on hand. I only have scallions, so I will be slicing them coarsely and adding in the white parts only. I will save the green parts for garnishing later..
- Season well with salt, pepper and mushroom powder. Drizzle some more canola oil over the top. Toss to coat everything well. I am just gonna use my hand..
- Wack into the oven and bake for about 40 to 50 mins or until the vegetables are lightly charred, but not burnt. Depending on the size of your skillet/baking dish or tray, 5 mins to baking time, roll out the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface to about 1/8 inch thick. The shape doesn't have to be perfect..
- Carefully, remove the skillet/baking dish or tray from the oven. Fish the garlic out. Remove the flesh from the skins. Return the flesh into the vegetable mixture, distributing them evenly. Scrape the edges with a spatula to loosen the vegetable a bit and also to make space for the puff pastry. Cover the vegetables with the rolled puff pastry..
- Tuck the sides in. Trim off any excess. Do not worry that it doesn't look beautiful at this point. *Be extremely careful, as it is piping hot.* Adjust the temperature of the oven as per the store-bought puff pastry packaging instructions. Wack back into the oven and bake until golden brown..
- Remove from the oven. Run the edges with a knife to loosen the puff pastry. Place a larger board or plate on top of the skillet/baking dish or tray. Carefully and swiftly flip. Give it a light tap..
- The puff pastry pizza should come out beautifully. Immediately, scatter some vegan cheese over the top. Garnish with some herbs, I am using scallions. Drizzle some olive oil and balsamic glaze over the top. Slice and serve immediately..
- To make your own balsamic glaze, simply heat 1 cup of high-quality balsamic vinegar to a simmer. Continue cooking until it has reduced to 1/4 cup or thick and coats the back of a spoon.*.
If you find this Jamie Oliver's Reverse Puff Pastry Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.