Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot and Sour Soup/noodles Taiwanese style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot and Sour Soup/noodles Taiwanese style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot and sour soup/noodles taiwanese style recipe. To cook hot and sour soup/noodles taiwanese style you only need 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hot and Sour Soup/noodles Taiwanese style:
- Prepare 1/4 of Carrot thinly Shred.
- You need 1/4 cup of bamboo Shoots- thinly shred.
- Provide 5 pieces of Jew ear mushrooms, thinly shred.
- Provide 200 g of enoki mushrooms (remove roots and cut into 2 sections).
- Take 200 g of shredded meat.
- Take 100 g of silken Tofu- thinly shred.
- You need 2 of whole eggs mixture.
- Take 2 of scallion, shred.
- Get 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 450 g of dried or raw noodles noodles (1 serving).
- Provide of ★ seasoning materials.
- Get of Salt or chicken powder (to taste).
- You need of White Pepper (to taste).
- Use 3 Tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of white vinegar.
- Use 4-5 Tablespoon of black vinegar.
- Provide 3 Tablespoon of potato or corn flours- put into cold water and mix, Mixing again before putting into the soup.
- Prepare 5-8 drops of sesame oil (or more -optional).
- Take 2000 mL of water.
Instructions to make Hot and Sour Soup/noodles Taiwanese style:
- Put 1 tablespoon of mixed eggs and soy sauce into the bowl of shredded meat, and mixture well for marinading..
- Then preparing all the vegetables and cutting to desired width and size..
- In a saucepan big enough for the number of servers required, add oil and sesame oil in and start frying carrot in for one minute..
- Add the Jew ear mushrooms to the carrot and fry for a further minute, and then add bamboo shoots, mix frying all together and well..
- Add water and put salt, white pepper and soy sauce in the water, and boiling, turn the heat down to low, and then thickening with mixture of cornstarch and water, and boil again..
- Add the enoki mushrooms and silken Tofu in the soup, then pour over the mixture eggs on (don't stir the soup at this moment), put the marinaded shredded meat in, then mix all well..
- While soup is boiling, add white and black vinegar in, when it boiled, turn off the heat, then put shred scallion on and drop some sesame oil. (well done the part of the soup.).
- Take another pan to boil water, when it is boiling, put the noodles in, and cooked well, take the noodles out, put it in a large soup bowl, and ladle Hot and Sour Soup into bowl to cover noodles. (Serving hot).
- Enjoy! ^_^.
If you find this Hot and Sour Soup/noodles Taiwanese style recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.