Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect (NOT cream of) Potato soup w/Carrots, Cerleriac and fresh herbs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to (NOT cream of) Potato soup w/Carrots, Cerleriac and fresh herbs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to (not cream of) potato soup w/carrots, cerleriac and fresh herbs recipe. You can have (not cream of) potato soup w/carrots, cerleriac and fresh herbs using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare (NOT cream of) Potato soup w/Carrots, Cerleriac and fresh herbs:
- Provide 200 g of celery bulb.
- Use 130 g of pealed onion.
- You need 40 g of carrot.
- Provide 20 g of virgin olive oil.
- Take 1 kg of cubed potatoes.
- You need 10 g of herb salt.
- Get 5 g of finely chopped parsley.
- Get pinch of oregano (dried is fine).
- Use 1 g of estragon (dried is fine).
- Take 200 g of diced/sliced carrots.
- Use 900 g of hot water (cold is fine).
- Get 1 tbs of veggie broth powder (optional and to add for taste).
- Take pinch of ground pepper.
Instructions to make (NOT cream of) Potato soup w/Carrots, Cerleriac and fresh herbs:
- With the help of a kitchen machine that can weigh and cook (e.g. thermomix=tmx) this recipe can be quickly made, but it's easy to follow should you be preparing everything manually and on stove (just more time consuming).
- Dice celeriac, one carrot, onion or in blender e.g. a tmx: 6sec speed5.
- Sautee mix in heated oil or tmx: add oil and program varoma 4:30min speed spoon.
- Add diced (rinsed, not necessarily pealed) carrots and (rinsed, half-pealed) potatoes to sauteed mix.
- Add herbs, salt and pepper and water.
- Now let come to a boil, stir and let simmer with lid on for about 10/15 minutes or till potatoes done. In tmx: 20min 100C reverse speed spoon (if you used cold water 25min).
- Length of time cooking potatoes will vary according to type you used and cube size which should depend on how big/small you like them best in a soup.
- Try and adjust salt/pepper to your taste.
- Serve with a bit of parsley and freshly ground pepper on top.
If you find this (NOT cream of) Potato soup w/Carrots, Cerleriac and fresh herbs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.