Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan coconut lentil soup recipe. You can cook vegan coconut lentil soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan coconut lentil soup:
- Take 1 of medium onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1 (3 inch) of piece ginger.
- Take 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of red curry powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 (13.5 ounce) of can unsweetened coconut milk.
- Get 1 cup of red lentils.
- Get 1/2 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Take 1 (15 ounce) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Take 1 scoop of non-dairy Yogurt (for serving; optional).
- Take 1-2 tbsp of sea salt (optional to taste).
Instructions to make Vegan coconut lentil soup:
- Chop onion, mince garlic, and peel and chop ginger..
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil to large sauce pan on med heat. Add chopped onions and cook til translucent (about 6-8 min)..
- Add garlic and ginger, stirring often (about 4-5 min)..
- Add both curry powders and stir until begins to stick to bottom (about 1 min)..
- Add coconut milk, shredded coconut, red lentils, 1 tbsp salt and 5 cups of water. Break up spices by stirring often. Bring water to boil water and then reduce heat to simmer and cook til soup starts to thicken (about 20-25 min)..
- While soup is simmering, squeeze thawed spinach to release excess water. Chop spinach finely on cutting board..
- Towards end of simmering (about 5 min left), add crushed tomatoes and chopped spinach. Season to taste w/ sea salt and serve with 1 scoop of non-dairy yogurt..
If you find this Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.