Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegan Ramen Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Ramen Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Ramen Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan ramen soup recipe. To cook vegan ramen soup you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Ramen Soup:
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Provide 1 tsp of fresh ginger minced.
- Take 2 cups of vegetable broth.
- Provide 2 cups of water.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of tamari sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of miso paste.
- Prepare 2 of portobello mushrooms, sliced.
- You need Half of block extra firm tofu cut into cubes.
- You need of Vegan Ramen or rice noodles.
- You need Half of yellow, orange or red bell-pepper, sliced.
Steps to make Vegan Ramen Soup:
- Prepare all the veggies according to the instructions..
- For the broth, heat a medium sized pot and add the garlic and ginger. Add a splash of vegetable broth and cook for 1 minute..
- Add the remaining veggie broth/water, soy sauce and miso paste and let simmer for 10 minutes. Once done, add the ramen/ rice noodles and cook in the broth according to the instructions on the package..
- Fry' the tofu in soy sauce, cook the mushrooms in veggie broth until soft.
- Once the noodles are cooked, assemble your bowl. Add all the toppings, noodles and finally pour the broth in..
- For meal-prep half cook the noodles and strain them well. Cover with sesame oil to avoid sticking and refrigerate..
If you find this Vegan Ramen Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.