Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely purchase many items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan cheddar broccoli soup recipe. To make vegan cheddar broccoli soup you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Use 4 of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Take 2 of carrots or about 14 baby carrots, chopped.
- Take 1-2 cups of regular (unflavored, unsweetened) non dairy milk.
- Provide 1-2 cups of vegetable stock.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 4 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 2 cups of broccoli florets.
Instructions to make Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- In 2 separate pots, bring water to boil..
- Cube carrots and potatoes..
- In one pot, add the carrots and potatoes. In the other pot, place a mesh strainer in that hangs over pot edges and above water, and place broccoli in strainer to steam..
- Cover both pots and cook for 10-15 minutes until potatoes and carrots are soft..
- Remove potatoes and carrots from heat and place in blender. Add a 2:1 ratio of dairy free milk to vegetable stock (ex. 1/2 cup milk + 1/4 cup stock) until liquid almost covers veggies. The exact ratio will depend on how big or small your potatoes are..
- Add nutritional yeast, lemon, salt, pepper, and remaining spices to blender..
- Blend on high speed for a minute until soup runs smooth..
- Pour soup into large serving bowl or straight into chowing vessels and add steamed broccoli. Makes 2 just soup servings, or 4 side servings..
If you find this Vegan Cheddar Broccoli Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.