Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Enchilada and Avocado Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Enchilada and Avocado Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Enchilada and Avocado Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchilada and avocado soup recipe. To cook chicken enchilada and avocado soup you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Enchilada and Avocado Soup:
- Use 1 lb of Raw Chicken Breast Strips.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Cilantro (chopped up finely).
- Use 4 each of Green Onions (chopped).
- Prepare 6 cup of water.
- Get 2 each of Avocados (take out pit and shell then cube).
- Get 2 dash of Hot Sauce.
- You need 3 each of Chicken Stock Cubes (recommend Goya).
- Prepare 1/2 each of White Onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper (to taste).
- Use 1 tbsp of Fresh Garlic (minced).
- Take 1 each of Whole Fresh Pablano Pepper (chopped up).
- Take 1 packages of Montery Jack Cheese (slice it horizontal then cube).
Instructions to make Chicken Enchilada and Avocado Soup:
- Start by boiling chicken pieces in large pot until fully cooked. Drain & let cool..
- Get another large pot or wok and add water, bouillon, onions, garlic, and Pablano pepper. Heat until mixture simmers..
- Your chicken should be cooled, if not run under cold water until it is. Then get a bowl and either pull apart the chicken with your hands or take a fork to shred down the side. Once all pieces are broken up add to pan/wok..
- Add allremaining ingredients: cheese, cilantro, green onion, hot sauce, salt and pepper, and cheese..
- Simmer for about 30 minutes on medium/low heat. Serve HOT!.
If you find this Chicken Enchilada and Avocado Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.