Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe. You can cook roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan):
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower head.
- Get 2 of medium potatos.
- Prepare 1 of large garlic clove.
- Take 2 tablespoon of tahini.
- Use 1 liter of vegetable broth.
- Get 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan):
- Preheat the oven at 375°..
- Peel and dice the potatos. Cook in microwave in little bit of water till tender. Drain water, put aside and let cool down..
- Wash and cut the cauliflower in small florets. Put in large bowl..
- Mince the garlic and add to the bowl with the cauliflower florets and 2 tablespoon of tahini. Mix till all the florets are well covered in tahini..
- Lay on baking sheet covered with parchemin paper, sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper and roast in oven for about 20 minutes or till cauliflower is tender, making sure it gets golden brown but not burned..
- Once this is done, transfert in food processor with the cooked potatos and the vegetable broth. Pulse till smooth..
- Add almond milk little at a time in food processor while its working, till you get consistency desired. You might need more or less than 1/2 cup mentionned above..
- Reheat in pot on stove top or in microwave, as you wish..
- Serve hot with pita bread, babaganouj or hummus..
If you find this Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.