Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Harvest Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Harvest Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple harvest chicken noodle soup recipe. You can cook simple harvest chicken noodle soup using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Harvest Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get 4 tbsp of butter.
- Take 3 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cracked pepper.
- Prepare 3 of organic carrots with green tops, chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of carrot green chopped.
- Prepare 4 of organic celery stalks chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of celery greens from the center of stalk, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 large of white onion, diced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh italian parsley, chopped.
- Get 4 of sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves only.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 tbsp of flour (rice if for GF).
- Get 6 cup of chicken broth or stock.
- Use 2 cup of fingerling potato, quatered.
- Prepare 3 cup of cooked roasted chicken, shredded.
- Get 2 cup of dry noodles, whatever your preference. if using long noodles, break into quarters.
Instructions to make Simple Harvest Chicken Noodle Soup:
- chop celery carrot onion potato and garlic, chop celery greens, carrot greens and parsley.
- melt butter on medium high in a large stock pot.
- add all vegetables and herbs, salt and pepper, reserving potatoes for later. saute 5 mins.
- sprinkle flower on top of sauteed vegetables, stir and cook another 5 minutes.
- slowly stir in chicken stock, bring to boil, then add shredded chicken, quartered fingerling potatoes, reduce heat to simmer.
- simmer until vegetables are fork-tender, and 8 to 10 minutes before serving add noodles.
- when noodles are cooked, add salt and pepper to taste and ENJOY!!!.
If you find this Simple Harvest Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.