Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most likely buy lots of food items out of habit. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low-carb biscuits and gravy recipe. To cook low-carb biscuits and gravy you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy:
- You need of Gravy.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef 85/15.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of xanthan gum.
- Use To taste of kosher salt.
- Use To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground sage.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Provide 12 ounces of heavy cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare of Biscuits.
- Prepare 6 of low-carb Biscuits, American see my recipe.
Instructions to make Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy:
- Brown the ground beef, adding sage and thyme..
- Mix the cream, buttermilk, and xanthan gum. Add to the ground beef. Simmer adding salt and pepper. Continue to simmer till thickened..
- Biscuits on the plate and serve the gravy over the top. I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.