Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sheree's Beef Pot Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sheree's Beef Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheree's Beef Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sheree's beef pot pie recipe. To make sheree's beef pot pie you need 24 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sheree's Beef Pot Pie:
- Take 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Provide 1 can of 15 oz crushed or diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix OR brown gravy mix.
- Provide 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 cup of green beans OR peas and carrot mix.
- Provide 2 medium of potatoes… diced into small cubes.
- Provide 1/2 cup of minced onion… (1/2 medium onion).
- You need 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground thyme.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/3 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 can of 12 oz beef gravy…. may come in a jar….. can use brown gravy envelopes.
- Prepare of bought crust.
- You need 2 of deep dish pie crust.
- Prepare 1 box of roll out pie crust (for tops).
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare of homemade pie crust.
- Prepare 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2/3 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 stick of soft unsalted butter (room temp).
- Get 1/4 cup of cold water… you may not need the entire 1/4 cup…. add a little at a time.
- You need 2/3 tsp of powdered garlic OR onion.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk.
Steps to make Sheree's Beef Pot Pie:
- I make my own crusts… Because sugary crust are for desserts but they are not good for meat pies. The crust can be made and either the dough frozen…. OR…. The pie crust can be rolled out and put in a disposable aluminum pie pan… I place the pie pans on a cookie sheet until frozen. Place was paper between them and slide into a 2 gallon freezer bag.. That way they are ready whenever you need them..
- THE RECIPE FOR PIE CRUST CAN BE FOUND ON MY PROFILE. I'm not going to repost instructions…
- Begin brown your ground beef. Add onion, pepper, garlic, salt… When the ground beef is almost done add diced potatoes (you just want them to start getting soft..
- Preheat oven at 350°..
- Drain hamburger and potato mix to get rid of the extra oil..
- Add veggies ( you can add other veggies.. We just like these).
- Add soup mix…. IF YOU DONT HAVE DRY SOUP MIX…there is a recipe for PAN GRAVY on my profile. You will not need the jar of gravy if you make this…
- Add the can of tomatoes…. Add thyme… Add the jar of beef gravy… UNLESS YOU ARE MAKING GRAVY…mix well…
- Pour 1/2 mixture in each pie crust..(enough to make 2 pies. There should be approx 1" from the top of crust..
- Place top crust on pie and go around the edges and press down with the tongs of a fork..
- I use an old paint brush… But paint the top of the pies with milk…. This will help it turn gold… You can also use a egg/ milk wash..
- Put pies on a cookie sheet in case they bubble over. Cut vents to allow steam to escape on top of each pie. 4 should be plenty…. I sometime cut a smiley face on them..
- Let cook at 350° for 1 hr. It should be bubbly and golden…
- ****because the dry soup have sodium…. If you are salt sensitive do not add extra salt… Hugs!!!.
- Take out of oven and allow to sit 30 minutes before cutting.
If you find this Sheree's Beef Pot Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.