Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Corn & Sweet Potato Rich Cold Potage Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn & Sweet Potato Rich Cold Potage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn & Sweet Potato Rich Cold Potage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn & sweet potato rich cold potage soup recipe. To make corn & sweet potato rich cold potage soup you only need 9 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn & Sweet Potato Rich Cold Potage Soup:
- Provide 3 of Corn ears.
- Get 1 of Sweet potato.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Take 1500 ml (50.72 fl oz) of Milk.
- Use 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- Take 10 g (0.35 oz) of Butter.
- You need 1 of Broth cube.
- Use to taste of Fine salt & pepper.
- Get to taste of Parsley.
Instructions to make Corn & Sweet Potato Rich Cold Potage Soup:
- Peel sweet potato, chop and soak in water to remove the scum. *Approximately 5 mins..
- Peel onion and slice thinly..
- Peel the corn, remove the silk, then cut off the kernels. *Use the cobs later, so please keep them. The photos are 4 ears, but just 3 ears are enough for this soup..
- Stir-fry onion with butter..
- Add salt & pepper and stir-fry. *Add them to make the onion lightly salted. To reduce the amount, do this here. After mixing with sweet potatoes or corn, it would be a little difficult to adjust to make it lightly salted..
- Add sweet potatoes and stir-fry..
- Add corn and stir-fry..
- Add half of the milk (750 ml)..
- Add broth cube and melt it..
- Put all corncobs in to get more flavor and stew well with low heat..
- Stop the heat, remove all corncobs, and blend well..
- Add the rest of the milk (750 ml), heavy cream, and mix..
- Stew with low heat agan..
- Stop the heat and let it cool a bit. Then pour into a heat resistant container. When cool enough put in the refrigerator until cold..
- Pour into a cup and sprinkle parsley for a nice presentation!.
- Also good! Rich Kabocha Squash Potage Soup (Recipe ID : 13039187)"&"Vichyssoise Potato & Onion Cold Cream Soup (Recipe ID : 13563864)".
If you find this Corn & Sweet Potato Rich Cold Potage Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.