Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetable soup with Naan bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable soup with Naan bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable soup with Naan bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable soup with naan bread recipe. You can have vegetable soup with naan bread using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable soup with Naan bread:
- Prepare 2 of medium potatoes peeled and diced.
- Get 1 of large carrot peeled and diced/sliced.
- Get 2 of medium baby marrows sliced.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Use 1 of chicken stock.
- Get 1 packet of Knorr vegetable cup s soup.
- Use 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- You need Pinch of salt or more when needed.
Steps to make Vegetable soup with Naan bread:
- Place sliced baby marrows in a pot with simmering water. Let the water evaporate. Add cooking oil, onion, salt, curry, paprika, and let it cook for 3 minutes! Mix your soup with 250 ml of boiling water, chicken stock and pour in your veggies (carrots, potatoes) and Knorr vegetable cup a soup..
- Stir until the soup has thicken up, let it simmer on low heat and enjoy.
If you find this Vegetable soup with Naan bread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.