Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fried basmatic rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried basmatic rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried basmatic rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried basmatic rice recipe. You can have fried basmatic rice using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried basmatic rice:
- Provide 2 cups of basmatic rice.
- Take 1/2 of kilo liver.
- Prepare 1 tin of farrow green beans.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots.
- Get 1 of small red bell pepper.
- Take 1 of medium green bell pepper.
- Use 1 of small onions.
- You need 1 table spoon of curry powder.
- Provide of Meat stock.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of White pepper.
Instructions to make Fried basmatic rice:
- Par boil the rice and rinse out the white starchy water completely. Make sure the the rice rinse until the rice is completely cold. Then set aside in a sieve to drain.
- Put the vegetables (except the sliced spring onion) in a small pot with little water and allow to boil for 1minute. Then sieve the liquid and set aside.
- Place a pot on the fire and add your meat stock.
- Add the liquid from the farrow canned green beans.
- Add little salt and seasoning.
- Add curry and white pepper.
- Then add the par-boiled rice and quickly stir and cover to boil until the rice is soft to taste and completely dried. when completely dried, stir the rice to mix well and set down from fire.
- Place a clean pan on the fire and add little groundnut oil or butter. then add part of the diced par-boiled vegetables and canned green beans,add part of the fried liver.
- Add little seasoning depended on the taste of the boiled rice and stir fry for 6 seconds.
- Then add part of the boiled rice. and stir fry for 1-2minutes. then pour into a dish and repeat frying steps for remaining rice and vegetables.
If you find this Fried basmatic rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.