Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to l.n.s wheat daliya with oats (indian vegan soup) recipe. To cook l.n.s wheat daliya with oats (indian vegan soup) you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP):
- Get 25 grams of Wheat Dalyia..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oats.
- Use 2 tbsp of Oil (soya oil).
- Provide 1/4 tbsp of Cumine seeds.
- Get 1/4 grams of asfoerdita.
- Get 400 ml of Water.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP):
- In a Bowl stir fry (broken wheat grain size1/4) dalyia. Till colour changes to brown. In soya oil keeping flame low medium..
- Simmer the stove. Now pour water in it and stir it. Adding salt to taste and oats..
- Let it boil for 10 minutes. Keep vigil and stir fry in between. Keep the flame medium higher..
- In a big shallow spoon put 2 table spoon soya oil heat it and then put cumine seeds to get fry now add asfoeardita..
- When done pour all the ingredients of shallow spoon in to the bowl ( This is to be done at once this pouring should be very fast keep lid at once( this process is known as chounk lagao) ..
- This is the easiest recipe. One can make it any time..
- Transfer it to serving plates/ bowls..
- Now you know what is next step ….. ha ha ….
If you find this L.N.S WHEAT DALIYA with OATS (INDIAN VEGAN SOUP) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.