Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer w/ coconut milk recipe. To cook palak paneer w/ coconut milk you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk:
- You need 1 bag of spinach.
- You need 1/2 of small onion; sliced.
- Get 1 of Roma tomato; diced.
- Take 1 knob of ginger; minced.
- You need 3 of large garlic cloves; minced.
- Get 1/2 of chili; minced.
- Prepare of Paneer; cubed.
- You need of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare of Turmeric Powder.
- Take of Kashmiri Chili powder.
- Get of Garam Masala.
- Get of Kasoori Methi.
- Use of Coconut Milk.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk:
- Boil up some water in a pot. Cook your spinach for 2 mins. Run under cold water, drain, and blend. Set aside. Some like to add cilantro, but I didn’t have any in the fridge :(.
- Sauté the onions, garlic, ginger, and cumin seeds in a shallow pan w some oil..
- As the onions begin to become translucent, add the turmeric, cumin powder, kashmiri chili powder, and the minced chili. Sauté until the onions are wilted. (Start w a little less than 1 tsp of each, you can add as you taste).
- Omgggg I forgot the tomato! Add that in too! Let it get all mushy. Feel free to add in a splash of water or oil if it’s getting too dry..
- Then the cream…
- Then the spinach…
- Then the paneer.. cook on med flame while stirring until it is to your desired consistency. You can use firm tofu if you’re lactose like me! Add salt to taste..
- Always at the end – add a pinch of kasoori methi (twist between your fingers to release the aroma) and a pinch of garam masala. Top with the coconut milk and Enjoy!.
If you find this Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.