Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional state can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sheree's cheesy creamy broccoli soup recipe. To cook sheree's cheesy creamy broccoli soup you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup:
- You need 2 lbs of broccoli florets.
- Use 2 cans of cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 2 lbs of cubed Velveeta type cheese.
- You need 1 carton (32 oz) of chicken broth.
- Provide 1/2 of medium onion, minced.
- Get of salt is optional.
- Take 2 TBS of corn starch.
- You need 1 TBS of COLD water.
Instructions to make Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup:
- Add the first 6 ingredients in your crockpot..
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours…. I cooked on high for 4-5 because I was home but the cheese melts better slow..
- Make a slurry with the cornstarch and water to thicken…… a slurry is stirring the cornstarch in cold water until it looks like Elmer glue…. add it to HOT SOUP… it should thicken it and maintain the flavor…
If you find this Sheree's Cheesy Creamy Broccoli Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.