Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect SHEREE's SIMPLE BAKED SWEET POTATO… recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect SHEREE's SIMPLE BAKED SWEET POTATO… recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to SHEREE's SIMPLE BAKED SWEET POTATO… recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sheree's simple baked sweet potato… recipe. To make sheree's simple baked sweet potato… you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make SHEREE's SIMPLE BAKED SWEET POTATO…:
- You need 2 large of sweet potatoes, washed.
- Provide 1/4 cup of clear oil.. WONT NEED ALL THE OIL…….veggie… olive.. canola.
- Get 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup butter).
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Instructions to make SHEREE's SIMPLE BAKED SWEET POTATO…:
- wash sweet potatoes well with a veggie brush and rub oil all over the outside… cut out any bad spots before the oil….
- wrap each potato in aluminum foil… u can bake in oven or put on grill while BBQing…
- WHILE POTATOES ARE BAKING……melt butter in sauce pan … add sugar… cinnamon ….nutmeg … and salt (love salty and sweet)… mixture should get warm but not hot … pour in a container … and put in fridge to get semi solid…..
- if the potatoes are cooked in the oven set on 350° and cook for about 30-45 minutes. poke with fork or knife. potato should be tender….
- use knife and cut it long ways…. be careful is very hot.. put fingers on both aides of the outside and squeeze until it makes a pouch….
- use fork to loosen the "meat" of potato… put a liberal amount of cinnamon butter inside of potato..
- ENJOY! !!.
If you find this SHEREE's SIMPLE BAKED SWEET POTATO… recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.