Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes recipe. You can cook oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes:
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 3 small of sweet peppers.
- Take 1 medium of red onion.
- You need 6 small of cherry tomatoes.
- Provide 3 medium of sweet potatoes.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 4 slice of salmon fillet.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes:
- pre-heat oven on gas mark 4.
- wash sweet peppers and cherry tomatoes.
- slice onion, sweet peppers in thin slices or however you prefer removing the bulb and seeds from awe peppers.
- cut cherry tomatoes in half and set aside with the peppers and onion.
- wash salmon fillets and season with 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of black pepper, onion, sweet peppers, tomatoes and olive oil and mix thoroughly..
- trasfer seasoned fish with all the ingredients in an oven dish and place in oven.
- peel potatoes, cut roughly into big cubes, wash and transfer into a pot. add water salt, butter and remaining black pepper then place on the stove and cook till ready.
- check your fish and make sure it's not sticking to the dish. half way through cooking flip the salmon upside down. it should take around 45 mins to an hour to cook depending on your oven.
- check your potatoes. when ready turn off and drain..
- when fish ready turn off oven, take out, plate up and enjoy.
If you find this Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.