Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Palak Paneer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To cook palak paneer you only need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer:
- Prepare 100 gm of Spinach.
- Get 50 gms of Paneer.
- Take 2 of Tomato 1 green chilli.
- Take of Onion1.
- Take of Bhuna jeera1tsp.
- Get of Coriander pdr1tsp.
- Prepare of Garlic cloves 2.
- Use of Ginger 1 ".
- You need 2 of Elaichis.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of Dry roasted muskmelon seeds.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer:
- Clean paalak and boil it without a lid in 1 cup of water then blend also..
- Cut onion and boil with garlic cloves in 1 cup water till it gets tender..
- Mix ginger, dhania pdr, jeera pdr, elaichi,green chilli..
- Grind the onion content in mixer..
- Boil tomato and make puree.
- Now heat a wok and add onion mixture. Saute it..
- Add tomato puree.Give a good boil stirring it well for 5 min..
- Add ground palak and cook well..
- Now add paneer cubes. Add salt and sugar..
- Transfer it in a serving dish. Garnish with roasted muskmelon seeds..
- Serve and have it too..
- It really tastes well..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.