Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and sweetcorn soup recipe. To cook chicken and sweetcorn soup you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup:
- Take 1 clove of garlic crushed.
- Provide 1 litre of chicken stock.
- Get 2 of x 300gm creamed corn.
- Use 400 gm of chicken thigh fillets cut into 1-2 cm wide strips.
- You need 1 Tbs of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 Tbs of Chinese cooking wine or rice wine.
- Use 3 of green shallots sliced.
- Take 1 Tbs of Cornflour.
- Get 50 ml of cold water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Steps to make Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup:
- Melt butter or oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, then add the chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the stock, creamed corn, soy sauce, Chinese rice wine, and half the shallots. Bring to the boil then simmer for 15 minutes or until the chicken is very tender and you're happy with the consistency. Stir occasionally..
- While the soup is cooking, crack eggs into a small glass bowl and beat with a fork until combined. reserve..
- In another small bowl combine the water and cornflour until smooth..
- When chicken has cooked through add cornflour liquid to the soup, stir for 5 mins..
- Add whisked egg by drizzling into soup slowly and stirring if you can..
- Turn heat off, let it stand for 3 mins..
If you find this Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.