Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe. To make kumara and carrot lentil curry soup you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup:
- Get 1 of large kumara.
- Take 2 of large carrots.
- Get 1 cup of yellow lentils.
- Provide 1 of large onion.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 2 cups of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 2 TSP of curry powder.
- Use 1 TSP of turmeric.
- Use to taste of Chilli powder.
- Take of Cilantro.
- Use of Fresh lime.
Instructions to make Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup:
- Fry onion and garlic until soft. Then add spices and fry for further 30 seconds.
- Add Kumara and carrots and stir to combine with spice/onion mix.
- Add hot stock, 1 cup water and lentils. Bring to boil then simmer at low heat with lid until lentils are cooked (about 45 mins).
- Put into food processor and process until smooth.
- Place back into pot and add coconut milk. Heat gently until hot.
- Serve with finely chopped cilantro and lime juice.
If you find this Kumara and carrot lentil curry soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.