Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan slow cooker mushroom and spinach soup recipe. You can cook vegan slow cooker mushroom and spinach soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup:
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic, finely diced.
- Use 2 of cms fresh ginger, finely diced.
- Take 2 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- Use 4 cups of sliced mushrooms (Go for variety. Brown, Button, Shitake).
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini, chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of dried parsely.
- Take 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1.4 litres of water.
- Provide 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 4 Tbsp of coconut yogurt.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spinach, finely shredded (1 cup).
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- You need to taste of Coconut yogurt.
Steps to make Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup:
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and coconut oil to slow cooker on high and allow to soften..
- Add sliced mushrooms and add soy sauce and herbs and mix..
- Add zucchini and water, mix and turn down to low..
- Allow to cook slowly through day on low..
- Allow to cool slightly and stir through coconut milk and yogurt..
- Blend about 1/4 of soup and return to thicken soup slightly..
- Add spinach and season to taste. Return to heat til spinach is cooked/softened (about 5-10 min).
- Serve with yogurt drizzled on top with crusty bread of choice..
If you find this Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.