Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Bastilla in Filo Dough recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Bastilla in Filo Dough recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish bastilla in filo dough recipe. To cook fish bastilla in filo dough you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish Bastilla in Filo Dough:
- Take of filo dough (toko).
- You need of fish cocktail: like shrimps, mussels, lobster, white fish etc (frozen or.
- Provide of fresh about 400 gr).
- Prepare of rice mie (package).
- Get of green olives (sliced in rings).
- Provide of coriander (to you're tast).
- Get of spices: paprika, ginger,chili or black peper, salt, cinnamin, curry.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Get of butter (about 200 gr melted).
- Provide of garlic (cut in pieces).
Steps to make Fish Bastilla in Filo Dough:
- Take a baking tray (i prefer the 24 cm tray) and cover the bottom with butter so the filo dough will not stick. Pour some hot cooked water over the rice mie and let it week for about 5 minutes. meanwhile put some olive oil in a baking pan and bake the garlic but not brown, then add the fish, spices, olive parts and mie. Let it cook on a slow fire for about 7-10 minutes and then let it cool off. When cooled down take a sheet of the filo dough, put it in the tray and.
- When cooled down take a sheet of the filo dough, put it in the tray and cover the sheet with the melted butter. Then take another sheet of filo, put in on the first layer and cover it again with butter. You repeat that 5 of 6 times for a solid bottom. Then add the fish and mie and cover it with another 4-5 layers of filo each covered in butter. Place the upper sheets over the bottom sheets like a package. Cover the top with the rest of the butter. Bake in a pre-heated over for about 25 minutes..
If you find this Fish Bastilla in Filo Dough recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.