Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Alaca Soup (Vegan) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Alaca Soup (Vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Alaca Soup (Vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you need to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to alaca soup (vegan) recipe. You can have alaca soup (vegan) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Alaca Soup (Vegan):
- Provide 1 cup of chickpeas.
- Take 1 cup of green lentil.
- Use 2 cups of bulgur wheat (course).
- Provide 1.5 of white onions.
- You need 1 bunch of Swiss Chard.
- Get 3 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Take 2 of red paprika peppers.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of pomegranate molasses or 1 lemon.
- You need of Dried ground mint.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Sea salt.
- You need of Crushed Red Pepper.
Instructions to make Alaca Soup (Vegan):
- Pressure cook the chickpeas for 30 min in 10 cups of water.
- Mix in lentils, bulgur and tomato paste, stir and bring the heat to low.
- Cut the onions as circles and add in with salt, pepper and crushed red pepper. Cook for 25 min..
- In a frying pan, sautee the chards in olive oil together with dried mint for 5 min.
- Add the sauteed chards and pomegranate molasses or lemon into the soup and cook for 10 more min on low heat..
- Serve with toast bread in a deep bowl.
If you find this Alaca Soup (Vegan) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.