Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Toffee Butter Ice Box Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Toffee Butter Ice Box Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to toffee butter ice box cookies recipe. To make toffee butter ice box cookies you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Toffee Butter Ice Box Cookies:
- Take 1 Cup of butter – softened.
- Use 1 Cup of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 of Egg – Room temp..
- Use 2 1/2 cups of Flour.
- You need 1 Cup of Heath Toffee Bits.
Instructions to make Toffee Butter Ice Box Cookies:
- Cream buttrr & sugar together. Add in egg and vanilla mix until well combined. Stir in flour. Mixing until fully incorporated. Fold in Heath Toffee Bits..
- Divide dough in half and place dough onto plastic wrap. Form dough into a log about 6" long and 1&1/2" round. Refrigerate dough 1-2 hours. Or until nice and firm..
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove plastic wrap. Cut into 1/4" slices and place 2" apart. Bake 8 minutes or until lightly brown..
- I usually Freeze some of my Cookies for later or if somebody drops by. Let them cool. I vacuum sealed mine. Get out of freezer. They thaw in no time..
If you find this Toffee Butter Ice Box Cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.