Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most likely pick out lots of food items out of habit. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese vegan soup (kenchinjiru) recipe. You can have japanese vegan soup (kenchinjiru) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru):
- Take 200 g of taros or potatoes.
- You need 100 g of carrot.
- Take 100 g of daikon raddish.
- Prepare 100 g of gobo.
- Prepare 1 stick of green onion.
- Take 1 sheet of konnyaku.
- Use 1 of tofu.
- Use 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take 1000 mL of komb kelp dashi soup stock.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sake.
- Get 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
Instructions to make Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru):
- Cut the carrot and the daikon radish into 5 mm thick quarter slice..
- Peel the taro skin and cut into bite-size chunks..
- Wash the gobo to remove the soil and cut it into random chunks..
- Cut the green onion into small pieces..
- Cut the konnyaku into half and slice into about 5 mm thick. Boil them for about 3 minutes, then drain the water..
- Cut the tofu into dices..
- Heat the sesame oil in a pot add the carrot, the daikon radish, the taro, and the gobo and stir-fry over medium-high heat for one minute..
- Add the konnyaku, the tofu, and the green onion to stir-fry for a few minutes..
- Pour the dashi broth and sake. Keep heating and simmer until the ingredients are cooked..
If you find this Japanese Vegan Soup (Kenchinjiru) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.