Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian eggplant and potato curry recipe. You can cook indian eggplant and potato curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry:
- Provide 1 of medium eggplant, cubed.
- Take 1 of onion, diced.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 2 of ripe medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of mild Indian curry powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 2 of medium potatoes, peeled and diced.
Instructions to make Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry:
- Put the diced potato in a bowl and cover with a damp paper towel and heat on high for 3 min, or until cooked through..
- Stir fry eggplant until cooked through. Set aside..
- Stir fry onion, garlic. When aromatic, add the tomatoes and fry until tomatoes are wilted and become like a soup..
- Add the potato, eggplant, spices and coconut milk and simmer on low for 5 min..
If you find this Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.