Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pistachio Crusted Mahi Mahi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pistachio Crusted Mahi Mahi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pistachio crusted mahi mahi recipe. To cook pistachio crusted mahi mahi you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pistachio Crusted Mahi Mahi:
- Take 6 of , 4oz Mahi Mahi fillet fresh or frozen (thawed & dried).
- You need 1 of lime (squeezed).
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of chili pepper.
- Use 1 of garlic clove (minced).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of roasted shelled pistachios.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
Steps to make Pistachio Crusted Mahi Mahi:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- (this step is optional but believe me worth it) Place pistachios, breadcrumbs, paprika, chili pepper, salt, place on a parchment covered baking sheet and roast in the oven for about 10mins. (doing this allows the flavors of the spices to be released).
- In the meantime in a small bowl combine; lime, paprika, chili pepper, garlic, salt and olive oil and set aside.
- Take your pistachio breadcrumb and spice mixture in a blender and blend until you have a chunky consistancy (kind of resembling course salt) place in a shallow plate or bowl when completed.
- Brush lime mixture over the fillets leaving alittle extra for later to drizzle ontop.
- Cover the fillets with the pistachio coating. Drizzle the remaining lime mixture ontop. Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 mins until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork..
- Serve with your fav side. For this recipe I used lemon spinach orzo..
If you find this Pistachio Crusted Mahi Mahi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.