Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) recipe. To cook vegetable curry soup (vegan friendly) you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Get 1/2-1 of cabbage (depends on preference).
- Prepare 2 handfuls of Kale (put in at end).
- You need 1 cup of rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice).
- You need 2 cans of black beans.
- Take 1 can of great northern beans.
- Get 1 cup of carrots.
- Use 3 of medium sized potatoes.
- Use 1 package of mushrooms.
- Take 1 can of coconut cream (full fat).
- Take 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 4 Cups of Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth).
- Prepare 4 cups of water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth).
Instructions to make Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly):
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it..
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done.
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time..
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit..
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking..
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever..
- Enjoy and serve!.
If you find this Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.