Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bengali style aloo fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali style aloo fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali style aloo fish curry recipe. You can cook bengali style aloo fish curry using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bengali style aloo fish curry:
- Prepare 500 gm of Rohu Fish (you may use any fish).
- Use 200 gm of Aloo (Potato).
- Use 2 inch of Ginger.
- Use 3 of medium size Onion.
- Get 1 cup of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need 1/2 piece of Tomato.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Provide 12 pieces of Green chilli.
- Use 1/2 cup of Cooking oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Panch Phoron.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Bengali style aloo fish curry:
- Mix the fish pieces with salt, & turmeric powder..
- Make a paste of the ginger, garlic, tomatoes and green chillies..
- Pan-fry the fish pieces in 2 batches. Remove & set aside..
- Heat oil in a kadai & add the panch phoron and sauté for some seconds..
- Add onions and cook it for 2-3 minutes..
- Then add ginger, garlic, tomatoes and green chillies paste & sauté it for 2-3 minutes at medium to high heat..
- Add all the other spices and mix it very well for 2-3 minutes..
- Add Aloo (Potatoes) to the mixture & mix it well with the spices..
- Mix & continue to fry for another 15 mins on medium to high heat, till it cooked. Make sure that the masala doesn’t burn..
- Add 200 ml water and heat it until boiling..
- Now add fried fish pieces, give a stir and cook covered for around 10 mins..
- Add the garam masala powder 1 minute before the end. After 1 min, the fish curry is ready to serve..
If you find this Bengali style aloo fish curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.