Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Dahiwale Aloo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dahiwale Aloo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dahiwale Aloo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dahiwale aloo recipe. You can have dahiwale aloo using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dahiwale Aloo:
- Get 2 of medium size chopped potatoes.
- Get 1 of big chopped onion.
- You need As needed of Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 packet of maggi cube.
- Get 1 of medium size chopped tomato.
- Get 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of tirmeric powder.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin and coriander mix powder.
- Provide 3 tbspn of curd.
- Prepare 1 bunch of coriander leaves.
Steps to make Dahiwale Aloo:
- Take a pan add oil saute the onions..till light brown in colour add ginger garlic paste and maggi cube mix it well now add curry leaves and green chillis..add tomatoes, red chilli powder,tirmeric powder,salt,cumin and corinder powder mix well..let it thicken into gravy…
- Add curd to it..mix it well than add chopped potatoes to it…
- Give it a good mix, add very little water cover it and cook on low flame till the potatoes are cooked and gravy thickens.
- Lastly add coriander leaves mix it well..and serve in plate,serve it in plate and garnish with very little coriander leaves..have it with chapati or paratha🥰.
If you find this Dahiwale Aloo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.