Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Dinosaur Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Dinosaur Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan dinosaur soup recipe. To make vegan dinosaur soup you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan Dinosaur Soup:
- You need 1 bunch of dinosaur kale.
- Use 1 bunch of collard greens.
- Prepare 4 of large burdock root.
- Prepare 4 stalks of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of parsley root, sliced.
- Provide 1 of clump of enoki mushroom.
- You need 1 of large leak, sliced.
- You need 10 of whole peppercorn.
- You need 70 gr of fresh ginger root.
- Get 70 gr of fresh turmeric.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 tb of soy sauce.
- You need 10 of fresh spring onions.
- Get 1 bunch of parsley leaves, chopped.
Steps to make Vegan Dinosaur Soup:
- Wash the black kale, chop it up..
- Wash the collard greens, chop it up..
- Wash, peal and slice the burdock root. Soak in a bowl of water and change the water ones or twice..
- Peal, wash and chop the remaining veggies..
- Clean the ginger root and fresh turmeric, garlic and vitamix them with water. Add all ingredients but mushroom, green onions and parsley leaves to a pot. Add water or veggie stock, spices. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Chop of the enoki's dirty ends, wash thoroughly..
- Add the clean enoki mushroom at the end, cook it for 2-3 minutes. We are done!.
- Serve garnished with freshly chopped parsley leaves and green onions. Enjoy!.
If you find this Vegan Dinosaur Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.