Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instapot roasted tomato soup recipe. You can have instapot roasted tomato soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup:
- You need of ▢ 3 pounds (1396g) field or roma tomatoes, cut in half horizontally.
- Get of ▢ 3 cups (750ml) unsalted chicken stock.
- Prepare of ▢ 3 (11g) garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Prepare of ▢ 1 (248g) medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare of ▢ 1 (102g) carrot, chopped.
- Get of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30ml) olive oil.
- Use of ▢ 1 tablespoon (14g) unsalted butter (vegan.
- Take of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30ml) fish sauce.
- You need of ▢ 2 tablespoons (30g) jasmine rice.
- Take of ▢ A pinch dried basil.
- Take of ▢ A pinch dried thyme.
- You need of ▢ Salt, sugar & ground black pepper.
- Prepare of ▢ ½ cup (125ml) heavy cream (do not add if canning).
Instructions to make Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Layer tomatoes (cut side up) in a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt & ground black pepper. If your tomatoes are not in season, sprinkle a little sugar on the tomatoes to help them caramelize better. Place baking tray in the oven’s middle rack. Depending on your oven and tomatoes, it will take 45 – 65 minutes..
- Heat up your pressure cooker over medium high heat (Instant Pot: press Sauté button, then Adjust button to Sauté More function). Ensure your pot is as hot as it can be (Instant Pot: wait until indicator says HOT)..
- Sauté onions in 1 tbsp unsalted butter for roughly 2 – 3 minutes until soften. Add in garlic and season with a pinch of kosher salt and ground black pepper if you like. Sauté for 1 minute until fragrant. Add in chopped carrots and saute for another minute..
- Pour ~ ½ cup (125 ml) unsalted chicken stock. Scrub all the brown bits off bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon. Keep the brown bits as they are very flavorful..
- Add roasted/browned tomatoes, 2 tbsp (30g) jasmine rice, a pinch of dried basil, and a pinch of dried thyme in Instant Pot. Pour in 2 tbsp (30ml) fish sauce and remaining unsalted chicken stock. Close the lid and cook at High Pressure for 3 minutes. Turn off the heat and do a 10 minutes Natural Release. Open the lid carefully..
- Blend tomato soup into desired consistency with an immersion hand blender. *Optional: Strain the tomato soup over a fine mesh strainer for maximum smoothness. Add ½ cup (125ml) heavy cream. Taste the soup and season with salt if necessary. Depending on the tomatoes, you may want to add a pinch (or a few pinches) of sugar to balance the acidity flavor. It does wonder to the flavor!.
- Garnish with fresh basil. Enjoy immediately. This will be a really good soup to serve to your favorite guests with grilled cheese sandwiches on the side.
- You may also water-bath or steam can this soup. Process pint jars for 20 minutes. Quart jars for 25 minutes. As mentioned above, do not add the heavy cream if canning. Add the cream as you open the jars and reheat..
If you find this Instapot Roasted Tomato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.