Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Noodle Ketchup Sambal Soup n' Grill Chicken Tandoori recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Noodle Ketchup Sambal Soup n' Grill Chicken Tandoori recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to noodle ketchup sambal soup n' grill chicken tandoori recipe. You can cook noodle ketchup sambal soup n' grill chicken tandoori using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Noodle Ketchup Sambal Soup n' Grill Chicken Tandoori:
- Prepare 250 gr of Wok Noodle.
- Get 50 gr of White Wood Mushroom.
- Provide 50 gr of Carrots.
- Provide 1 pcs of Shallot.
- Use 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of Sambal paste / Thai paste curry.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Chicken stock.
- Take Pinch of salt and white pepper.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of tin sweet corn for garnish.
- Provide 20 gr of tin bean sprout for garnish.
- Get 150 gr of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 tsp of Tandoori curry powder.
Steps to make Noodle Ketchup Sambal Soup n' Grill Chicken Tandoori:
- Season the Chicken breast with sprinkle salt, black pepper and tandoori curry powder.. set asside.
- Heat the pans and 2 spoon of Olive oil.. fry the shallot until soft add garlic and paste of sambal, cook for few minute until combine…
- Add carrot and mushroom cook for few minute.. pour chicken stock and seasonal with pinch salt and white pepper.. wait until boil and add the noodles wait until the soft and combine together.. better put lid on for few minute…
- Meanwhile heat the other pans or grill pans.. grill the chicken 3 minutes each side…
- After the noodle soft and chicken breast cook.. assemble in the plate put garnish on and enjoy the meal…
If you find this Noodle Ketchup Sambal Soup n' Grill Chicken Tandoori recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.