Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sheree's Beef Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheree's Beef Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sheree's beef pot pie recipe. You can have sheree's beef pot pie using 24 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sheree's Beef Pot Pie:
- Get 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Provide 1 can of 15 oz crushed or diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 envelope of dry onion soup mix OR brown gravy mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Use 1 cup of green beans OR peas and carrot mix.
- Use 2 medium of potatoes… diced into small cubes.
- Provide 1/2 cup of minced onion… (1/2 medium onion).
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground thyme.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/3 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 can of 12 oz beef gravy…. may come in a jar….. can use brown gravy envelopes.
- You need of bought crust.
- You need 2 of deep dish pie crust.
- You need 1 box of roll out pie crust (for tops).
- Provide 1/4 cup of milk.
- Use of homemade pie crust.
- Take 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2/3 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 stick of soft unsalted butter (room temp).
- Use 1/4 cup of cold water… you may not need the entire 1/4 cup…. add a little at a time.
- You need 2/3 tsp of powdered garlic OR onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
Steps to make Sheree's Beef Pot Pie:
- I make my own crusts… Because sugary crust are for desserts but they are not good for meat pies. The crust can be made and either the dough frozen…. OR…. The pie crust can be rolled out and put in a disposable aluminum pie pan… I place the pie pans on a cookie sheet until frozen. Place was paper between them and slide into a 2 gallon freezer bag.. That way they are ready whenever you need them..
- THE RECIPE FOR PIE CRUST CAN BE FOUND ON MY PROFILE. I'm not going to repost instructions…
- Begin brown your ground beef. Add onion, pepper, garlic, salt… When the ground beef is almost done add diced potatoes (you just want them to start getting soft..
- Preheat oven at 350°..
- Drain hamburger and potato mix to get rid of the extra oil..
- Add veggies ( you can add other veggies.. We just like these).
- Add soup mix…. IF YOU DONT HAVE DRY SOUP MIX…there is a recipe for PAN GRAVY on my profile. You will not need the jar of gravy if you make this…
- Add the can of tomatoes…. Add thyme… Add the jar of beef gravy… UNLESS YOU ARE MAKING GRAVY…mix well…
- Pour 1/2 mixture in each pie crust..(enough to make 2 pies. There should be approx 1" from the top of crust..
- Place top crust on pie and go around the edges and press down with the tongs of a fork..
- I use an old paint brush… But paint the top of the pies with milk…. This will help it turn gold… You can also use a egg/ milk wash..
- Put pies on a cookie sheet in case they bubble over. Cut vents to allow steam to escape on top of each pie. 4 should be plenty…. I sometime cut a smiley face on them..
- Let cook at 350° for 1 hr. It should be bubbly and golden…
- ****because the dry soup have sodium…. If you are salt sensitive do not add extra salt… Hugs!!!.
- Take out of oven and allow to sit 30 minutes before cutting.
If you find this Sheree's Beef Pot Pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.