Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Blue cheese bolognese bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Blue cheese bolognese bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blue cheese bolognese bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blue cheese bolognese bake recipe. You can cook blue cheese bolognese bake using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Blue cheese bolognese bake:
- Use 1200 gram of ground beef.
- Provide 8 cloves of garlic grated.
- Prepare 450 g of onions chopped.
- Provide 4 sticks of celery diced (200g).
- Provide 450 g of grated carrot.
- Get 1 teaspoon of rosemary.
- Get 2 teaspoons of thyme.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
- Take 3 tablespoons of oregano.
- Use 250 ml of port wine.
- Prepare 3 (400 ml) of cans tomato.
- Use 3 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- You need 200 ml of homemade beef stock.
- Use 300 gram of blue cheese.
- Prepare 100 gram of Penne pasta per person (dry weight).
- Use 200 gram of shredded cheese for gratinating.
Steps to make Blue cheese bolognese bake:
- Grate then sweat vegetables in pot under lid for about 5 minutes..
- Sear mince in batches. And I realy mean toast it, think crispy bacon !! then add to vegetables..
- Cook tomato paste in pan that you used to sear mince then add port wine to de glaze the pan, add it all to pot with vegetables..
- Add all the other ingredients to pot except cheese and pasta..
- Cook the mix for 1 hour in pressure cooker or 6 hours on simmer..
- Boil pasta al dente, correct seasoning if needed and add blue cheese and stir throughout. Then mix with pasta..
- Add mix to oven safe dish and grate some cheese on top..
If you find this Blue cheese bolognese bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.