Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Taro Stolon Curry Mixed with Hilsha fish Head (Bengali dish) 💛 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taro Stolon Curry Mixed with Hilsha fish Head (Bengali dish) 💛 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taro stolon curry mixed with hilsha fish head (bengali dish) 💛 recipe. To cook taro stolon curry mixed with hilsha fish head (bengali dish) 💛 you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Taro Stolon Curry Mixed with Hilsha fish Head (Bengali dish) 💛:
- Use 1.5 cup of Stolon of taro.
- Use of Salt as required.
- Take 2 tablespoon of chopped onions.
- Get 1/2 cup of Hilsha fish Head chopped with small pieces.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- You need 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Get 1 teaspoon of termeric powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Taro Stolon Curry Mixed with Hilsha fish Head (Bengali dish) 💛:
- Clean and cut the Stolon and wash them with water. Keep them aside. Take a frypan, put some oil and heat it on stove. Put chopped onions with green chillies and salt. After 1 minutes, put ginger garlic paste and stir fry..
- After few minutes, put termeric powder and red chilli powder with the hilsha fish head and stir fry. Mix few water before the spices become dry and burn..
- Stop the flame immediately. Taro Stolon mixed with Hilsha fish Head curry is ready. Serve it hot with steamed rice, roti or paratha etc. Enjoy 😊..
If you find this Taro Stolon Curry Mixed with Hilsha fish Head (Bengali dish) 💛 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.