Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Koi Macher Jhal (Bengali Fish Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Koi Macher Jhal (Bengali Fish Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to koi macher jhal (bengali fish curry) recipe. To make koi macher jhal (bengali fish curry) you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Koi Macher Jhal (Bengali Fish Curry):
- Provide 2 of koi fish, cleaned.
- Take 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Take 1 tsp of nigella seeds (kalonji).
- You need 2 tsp of mustard paste / kasundi.
- Provide 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 of green chilies, slit.
- Provide 1 tsp of raw mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Koi Macher Jhal (Bengali Fish Curry):
- Marinate the fish with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder for 5 minutes. Heat oil in a pan and fry them on both sides till golden in colour. Drain and keep aside..
- In a bowl, mix together mustard paste, turmeric powder and tomato paste with little water to form a paste. Keep aside..
- Temper the same oil with nigella seeds. Saute for a few seconds and add the mustard paste. Saute till the oil separated and then add 1 cup water..
- Bring it to a boil. Then slowly drop in the fried fish, salt and the green chilies. Simmer on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes..
- When done, add the raw mustard oil and coriander leaves and switch off the flame. Serve with plain steamed rice..
If you find this Koi Macher Jhal (Bengali Fish Curry) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.