Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Rice Flour Coconut Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rice Flour Coconut Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Flour Coconut Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice flour coconut cookies recipe. You can have rice flour coconut cookies using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rice Flour Coconut Cookies:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of * Rice flour.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of * Powdered sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of * Grated coconut.
- Get 1/4 cup of Margarine.
Instructions to make Rice Flour Coconut Cookies:
- In a medium bowl, mix all the * ingredients together. Gradually add margarine in and mix them all well. As the batter gets crumbly, knead and roll it into a long stick then wrap it with the cling wrap and leave the dough for about 10-15 minutes..
- Unwrap the dough and cut into your preferred bite size. It would be nice if you cut it using the cookie cutter. I don't have one, so after cutting it using the normal knife, I had to roll the small piece once again so that it has a better looking cookie shape..
- Arrange the slices on a baking sheet or aluminum foil about 1-2 inch apart. Bake in the preheated oven until firm but not browned, 180°F C for about 15 minutes..
- All done! Take a picture and let me know how it turned out. Hope you'll like it..
If you find this Rice Flour Coconut Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.